Project Associate Jobs
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has invited applications for the post of Project Associate, Research Associate and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 May 2018
IIT Roorkee Vacancy Details
- Project Associate – 13 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 3 Posts
- Project Assistant (Admin) – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate, Research Associate and Other Posts
- Project Associate – B.Tech in any branch, M.Sc. (Physics), MA or MCA. Candidate must have a considerable experience in GIS Mapping/Cartography/Photogrammetric Mapping or web designing or web development.
- Research Associate – M.Tech (Remote Sensing/GIS)
- Project Assistant – 3 years diploma in civil and should have a working experience of DGPS/Total Station, GIS Mapping and other surveying instruments.
- Project Assistant (Admin) – B.Sc. working experience with DGPS/Total Station, GIS Mapping and other surveying instruments.
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to Dr. Kamal Jain, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee-247667 on or before 14 May 2018.
Detailed Notification : iit-roorkee-recruitment-2018-for-18-project-associate–research-associate-and-other-posts