Research Associate Jobs 2018
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Jobs Notification: ISRO, IIRS has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview from 17 to 19 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 17 to 19 May 2018
ISRO, IIRS Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 14 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Research Associate Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. in the concerned subject or equivalent; NET qualified.
- Research Associate – Doctorate or equivalent degree in Agricultural Metrology/Agricultural/Physics/Plant Physiology/Forestry/Ecology after M.Sc./M.Tech. in Agriculture/Forestry or M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS (or equivalent).
Age Limit for JRF and Research Associate Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for ISRO, IIRS Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview from 17 May 2018 to 19 May 2018 at IIRS, 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun along with the documents. For details, check the link below.
Detailed Notification : isro–iirs-recruitment-2018-for-15-jrf-and-research-associate-posts