District Project Livelihood College, Bijapur
District Project Livelihood College, Bijapur has invited applications from ITI and Engineering Graduates for recruitment to the post of Trainer for various trades. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2018 (11 PM).
Advertisement No: 1447/Dist.Proj. Livlohood.College.Bijapur/2017-18
Walk-in-Interview Date: 28 May 2018 (11 PM).
District Project Livelihood, Bijapur Vacancy Details:
- Mobile Repairing Trainer -2 Posts
- Computer Hardware Trainer-2 Posts
- Two Wheeler and Three Wheeler Trainer-2 Posts
- Auto/E-Riksha Service Technician Trainer -2 Posts
- Tractor Operator trainer -2 Posts
- DTH Set-Up Box Installer Trainer -2 Posts
- Electrician Trainer -2 Posts
- Solor PV Installer Trainer -2 Posts
- Hand Pump Technician Trainer -2 Posts
- Led Light Repair Trainer-2 Posts
- Swing Machine Operation Trainer-2 Posts
- T.V Repairing Trainer-2 Posts
- Plumber Trainer-2 Posts
- bakery Product Maker Trainer-2 Posts
- DTP Trainer-2 Posts
- AC Fridge Repair Trainer-2 Posts
- Welding (Gas& Arc Welding) Trainer -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ITI/Trade Trainer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Trainer – Candidate should have ITI after 10+2 and 1 year relevant experience in the trade or Degree/Diploma in engineering along with 1 year relevant work experience.
Selection Process for ITI/Trade Trainer Posts
Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for ITI/Trade Trainer Posts
Walk-in-interview will be conducted at the office of District Project Livelihood College, Bijapur on 28 May 2018 (11 PM).