Indian Institute of Management Nagpur invited applications for the post of Business Development Manager, Advisor (Finance & Accounts) and Head (Career Development Services). The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 13 June 2018.
Notification No – 2/2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 13 June 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online Application – 21 June 2018
IIM Indore Vacancy Details
- Business Development Manager – 2 Posts
- Advisor (Finance & Accounts) – 1 Post
- Head (Career Development Services) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Business Development Manager – MBA/PGDM/PGD Personnel & IR or equivalent with minimum 8-10 years of prior experience as Relationship Manager/ Business Development Manager or similar roles, preferably for Career Services Department of reputed educational institutes.
- Advisor (Finance & Accounts) – The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with 15 years’ experience in a reputed commercial organization / Central / State Governments / Union Territories / Semi-Government / PSUs /Statutory or Autonomous Organizations / University / Research and Development Organizations.
- Head (Career Development Services) – MBA/PGDM/PGD Personnel & IR or equivalent with minimum 15 years of prior experience in relationship management/ business development or similar roles, preferably for career services departments of reputed educational institutions.
Selection Procedure for IIM Indore Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for IIM Indore Non -Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online at www.iimidr.ac.in on or before 13 June 2018. The signed printout of the acknowledgement received on e-mail along with the Demand Draft should be sent through registered/speed post or courier or ordinary post so as to reach “Personnel Office, IIM Indore, Rau-Pithampur road, Indore-453331 (M.P.) latest by 21 June 2018
Rs.1000/- is required to be submitted by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories in the form of account payee Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE” payable at INDORE.