NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 685 Posts
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Job Notification: The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) invited applications for the post of Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018.
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to http://newindia.co.in/ on or before 31 July 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 16 July 2018
- Last Date of Application: 31 July 2018
- Date of Tier-I Preliminary Exam: 08 & 09 September 2018
- Date for Tier II Main Exam: 06 October 2018
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Assistant: 685 Posts
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Salary Structure
(i) Scale of Pay:14435·840(1)·15275·915(2)·17105·1030(5)·22255·1195(2)·24645·1455(3)·29010·1510(2)·32030·1610(5)·40080.
(ii) Emoluments:Total emoluments worksout to approximately Rs.23500/-per month in the initial stage in a metrocity.
(iii) Other Allowance may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances other benefits such as lump sum omiciliary medical benefit,membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses,leave travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.
Eligibility Criteria for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on date of application registration.
- Knowledge of Regional Language of the State for which the candidate is applying is essential.
Age Limit NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 30 years (as on. 30.06.2018) Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1988 and not later than 30th June 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
Steps for Online Application for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018:-
Application Fee for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Ser. – Rs. 100/-
- All other categories – Rs. 600/-
Selection Procedure of NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Regional Language Test
- Document Verification