Indian Bank PO Posts 2018
Indian Bank Job Notification: Indian Bank invited applications for the post of Probationary Officers through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 01 August 2018
- Last Date of Application: 27 August 2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: 24 September 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 06 October 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17 October 2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22 October 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 04 November 2018
Indian Bank Vacancy Details
Probationary Officers: 417 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officers Posts Job
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
20 to 30 years of age
How to Apply for the Indian Bank Probationary Officers Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of Indian Bank at http://www.indianbank.in and reach the career page and apply for the post till 27 August 2018.
Application Fees for PO Posts Job
Gen & OBC : Rs 600/-
SC/ST: Rs 100/-