Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), National Council of Educational Research and Training invited applications for the post of Senior Accountant. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before 14 May 2018
- Last Date of Application – 14 May 2018
- Date of Interview – 23 and 24 May 2018
NCERT Vacancy Details
- Project Associate – 10 Posts
- Jr. Project Fellow – 4 Posts
- DTP Operator Post – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate, Jr. Project Fellow and DTP Operator Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Associate – Post Graduate in Computer Science /IT/MCA/METCA or equivalent; Or B.Tech Computer Science with 55% marks or equivalent Grade with one year of experience and at-least one year work experience
- Jr. Project Fellow – Post Graduate in Education with Specialisation in Educational Technology or ICT/ Post Graduate in Educational Technology with 55% marks or equivalent Grade and experience in Development of e-contents
- DTP Operator Post – Graduation in any subject OR 10+2 with One year Diploma/Certificate course in Desk Top Publishing. Minimum one year experience with a publishing house of repute preferably in textbook development (For Graduate Candidate)
Selection procedure for Project Associate, Jr. Project Fellow and DTP Operator Post:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Joint Director’s Office, 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110016.
How to Apply for NCERT Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and mail their Bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 May 2018 upto 5.00 p.m.