ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Assam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Investigator and Laboratory Technician The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk in Interview on 29 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM onwards.
Advertisement No: RMRC/DIB/ADM-102 (TB Burden)/2018-19/403.
- Walk in Interview Date & Time: 29 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM onwards.
- Registration Time: Between 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Assam Vacancy Details:
- Field Investigator – 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Technician – 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator and Laboratory Technician Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Field Investigator: Possess Graduate or Master’s Degree in any discipline with 03 years of experience in concerned field.
- Laboratory Technician: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Diploma (02 years) in DMLT or 01 Year course in DMLT with 01 year experience in the same or 02 years experience in the field/ laboratory.
How to Apply for Field Investigator and Laboratory Technician Posts:
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 29 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM for the particular post in the office of the Tuberculosis, R.P. Chest Hospital Compound, Jhalupura, Shillong.