NEIST JRF and Other Jobs
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Assam Jobs Notification: CSIR-NEIST, Assam has invited applications for the post of JRF, Project Fellow and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 05 June 2018.
Advertisement No. : 04/2018-HRD
- Walk-In-Interview Date-05 June 2018
CSIR-NEIST, Assam Vacancy Details
- RA -01 Post
- JRF / Project Fellow-03 Posts
- JRF/Project Fellow-01 Post
- Project Fellow – 1 Post
- Traineeship-01 Post
- Studentship-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Project Fellow and Other Posts
- RA -PhD in Inorganic/Organic Chemistry or Equivalent. Those who have submitted PhD Thesis in relevant subjects may also apply.
- JRF / Project Fellow- 1st Class MSc in Environmental Sciences / Botany / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Life Sciences
- Project Fellow/Traineeship-1st class M Sc in Bioinformatics
- Studentship-Pursuing M Sc in Bioinformatics.
Age Limit for JRF, Project Fellow and Other Posts
- RA -35 Years
- JRF / Project Fellow -30 Years
- Traineeship/Studentship-28 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the CSIR-NEIST, Assam Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 05 June 2018 in the Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam along with the documents.