Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
UPSSSC Jobs Notification: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited online applications for the recruitment of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format from 30 May 2018 to 25 June 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 30 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 25 June 2018
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment – 27 June 2018
- Last Date for Complete Application Form Submission – 29 June 2018
Total Vacancy – 1953 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari – 1527 Posts
- Gram Vikas Adhikari – 362 Posts
- Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak – 64 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gram Panchayat Adhikari and Other Posted
Candidates should be 12th class passed and hold CCC Certificate of NIELIT.
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Gram Panchayat Adhikari and Other Postd
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on the official website from from 30 May 2018 to 25 June 2018.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Jobs:
- Rs.185/- For General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.95 – For ST/SC
- Rs.25 – PWD