Department of Biotechnology, Kumaun University, Bhimtal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 14 June 2018.
Walk in Interview Date & Time: 14 June 2018 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM onwards.
Kumaun University, Bhimtal Vacancy Details:
- · Junior Project Fellow – 02 Posts (01 (each) for Life Science/ Chemistry)
- · Field Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Project Fellow: Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/Chemistry with 01 year experience.
- Field Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Botany as one of the subjects.
- Junior Project Fellow: 28 years
- Field Assistant: 35 years
How to Apply for Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant Posts:
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Test/ Interview on 14 June 2018 (Thursday) in the office of the Department of Biotechnology, Bhimtal Campus, Kumaun University, Kuatal, Bhimtal.