Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in University School of Information, Communication & Technology (USICT). Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2018.
Last Date of Application – 27 June 2018
IP University Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor – 16 Posts
- CSE/IT – 7 Posts
- ECE – 6 Posts
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IP University Assistant Professor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- First Class Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Candidates not having qualification of M.Tech/MBA , Doctoral Degree is Must
- Regarding NET, UGC guidelines shall be followed
How to Apply for IP University Assistant Professor Post 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to Joint Registrar (Personnel), Room No. 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 on or before 27 June 2018.