National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Secretary to Director and Finance Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018.
Notification Number – 02/2018
- Last Date for Submitting Soft-Copy of Application – 31 July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application – 06 August 2018
NIPER Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 5
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology / Regulatory Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutical Management) – 1 Post
- Associate Professor (Pharmaceutical Management) – 1 Post
- Secretary to Director – 1 Post
- Finance Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology / Regulatory Toxicology) – Ph.D with 1st Class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.S. (Pharm) / M Pharm) in the Pharmacology & Toxicology with good academic record and 5 years of Research/Teaching/Industrial R&D experience in the relevant area
- Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutical Management) – First Class Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Management / Business Management/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE / UGC. Five years of teaching experience in a University/College/National Institute.
- Associate Professor (Pharmaceutical Management) – Ph.D in Management with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (MBA (Pharm) /MBA) with U.G. in Science/Commerce having Pharma / Industrial/ Research experience with good academic record. Minimum 8 years of teaching/research/industrial experience
- Secretary to Director – Post Graduate with 55% marks and with 8 years of experience as stenographer or secretarial job in a University/IITs/ Academic & Research Institutes with good communication and computer skills
- Finance Officer – Post Graduate with 55% marks with 8 years experience in dealing with finance and accounts in Central University/IITs/Central research institutes of repute with good knowledge in GFR rules
- Assistant Professor – 45 Years
- Associate Professor – 50 Years
- Secretary to Director – 50 Years
- Finance Officer – 50 Years
How to Apply for NIPER Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 July 2018. Hard copy of duly filled in application form along with Bio-data and one set of attested copies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC), passport size photograph, etc. must reach the office of Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER-Hyderabad), Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana latest by 06 August 2018 upto 05:00 PM.