CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2018
CSIR-IIP Jobs Notification: CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2018.
- Date of commencement of online application: 16 July 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 August 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 31 August 2018
CSIR-IIP Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer- 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 5 Posts
- Technician- 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
- Technical Officer (IT) – MCA including integrated degree with 55% Marks after 1st class B.Sc./BCA or B.E./B.Tech with 55% marks in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Technical Officer (Research Planning and Project Monitoring) – MBA in Marketing with 55% Marks after 1st class B.Sc./BCA.
- Technical Officer (Electronics/Instrumentation) – B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent with 55% Marks in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
- Technical Assistant – 1st class diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/Tech of at least 3 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma Course or its equivalent with experience of two years in the relevant area/field.
- Technician- SSC/10th pass with 55% Marks plus ITI certificate and National/State Trade Certificate or 2 years full time experience or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in Electrician trade.
Age Limit for Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
- Technical Officer- 30 years
- Technical Assistant/ Technician – 28 years
Salary for Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
- Technical Officer- Entry Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900-142400)
- Technical Assistant – Entry Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Technician – Entry Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
How to apply for CSIR-IIP Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 16 August 2018. After submission of online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with the documents to the CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, IIP Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005, Uttrakhand latest by 31 August 2018.