NIRDPR Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Centre for Wage Employment, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad invited applications for the recruitment of Research Associates, Training Managers, Senior Consultants and Project Assistants. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018 up to 05:30 PM.
Last Date of Application – 31 July 2018 up to 05:30 PM
NIRDPR Hyderabad Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 11
- Training Manager – 04 Posts. [01 – CSA & 03 – CWE]
- Senior Consultant – 02 Posts. [01 – CSA & 01 – CWE]
- Research Associate – 04 Posts. [04 – CWE]
- Project Assistant – 01 Post. [01 – CWE]
Eligibility Criteria for Training Manager, Research Associate and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Training Manager: Possess Master’s Degree in any Social Science/ Management discipline with 02 years/ 01 year (whichever applicable) experience.
- Senior Consultant: Possess PG Degree in respective discipline with 05 years of experience or Ph.D. Degree with 01 year of experience whichever applicable.
- Research Associate: Possess Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline with 01 year experience.
- Project Assistant: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science.
- Training Manager/ Research Associate: 45 years
- Senior Consultant: 65 years
- Project Assistant: 30 years
Selection Procedure for Training Manager, Research Associate and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview
How to Apply for NIRDPR Hyderabad Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the NIRD’s Website www.nird.org.in on or before 31 July 2018 up to 05:30 PM.