Indian Air force is conducting recruitment rally for the post of Airmen in Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) (Medical Assistant) Trade. Eligible Unmarried Male candidates can appear in recruitment rally from 23 July to 28 July 2018.
The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) (Medical Assistant Trade) will be held at Annai Sathya Stadium, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu from 6 AM onwards
- Physical Fitness Test & Written Test – 23 July 2018
- Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 24 July 2018
- Physical Fitness Test & Written Test – 26 July 2018
- Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2 – 27 July 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally
Candidate should have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and English with 50% marks
- Chest – Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age.
- Hearing: -Candidate should have normal
- Dental – Candidates should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2 and Medical Examination.