Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018
Rail Wheel Factory Jobs Notification: Rail Wheel Factory has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 13 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 August 2018
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 20 September 2018
- Tentative date of commencement of Training: 9 October 2018
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 85 Posts
- Machinist – 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 8 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group) – 23 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th passed from a recognized Board and should have NCVT Certificate in the relevant field.
Age Limit – 15 to 24 years
Stipend: Rs. 6,841 for Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic, Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic while for CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group) Rs. 6, 081/- pm will be paid.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Principal, Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064 on or before 13 August 2018. Candidates are required to mention the name of the post for applying on the top of the envelope.
Application Fee for Apprentice Posts
- All others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Nil