National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), Kolkata invited applications for the recruitment ofField Investigator and Coordinator Postin Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 26 July 2018.
Notification Number – RECRUIT-RESEARCH PROJECT/SER/2018/NILD/791
Walk in Interview
- Date & Time: 26 July 2018 (Thursday) at 01:00 PM onwards.
- Venue: O/o NILD, Regional Chapter, Dehradun, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248 001
NILD Vacancy Details
- Field Investigator – 4 Posts
- Coordinator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NILD Field Investigator and Coordinator Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Field Investigator – Possess BSW Degree or BA in Sociology with 01 year of experience
- Coordinator – Possess MSW Degree or MA in Sociology with 05 years of experience
How to Apply for NILD Field Investigator and Coordinator Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview inthe office of the NILD, Regional Chapter, Dehradun, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248 001 on 26 July 2018 (Thursday) at 01:00 PM.