Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018
MP High Court Jobs Notification: Madhya Pradesh High Court has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 4 September 2018.
Advertisement No.: 461/Exam/2018
- Commencement of submission of online application: 5 August 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 4 September 2018
- Error Processing date: 20 August 2018
- Last date for correcting the application error: 4 September 2018
- Prelims Exam Date: 29 September 2018
- Mains Exam Date: to be communicated
MP High Court Vacancy Details
- No. of Posts – 140
- Name of the Post – Civil Judge (Entry Level)
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judge
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a Law Degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates can check the provided link of notification for more details.
Age Limit: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years (Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates)
Salary: Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 and dearness allowances and other allowances as per govt. norms.
How to apply for MP High Court Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 4 September 2018. Candidates can take a printout of online application for future reference.