Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences
Institute of Human Behaviour& Allied Sciences (IHBAS) invited applications for the post of Programme Manager, Field Investigator/Data Collector and Statistician/Analyst Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-skill test on 10 August 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Walk-in-Skill Test – 10 August 2018 at 09:00 PM
IHBAS Vacancy Details
Total Posts -12 Posts
- Programme Manager – 01 Post
- Field Investigator/Data Collector – 10 Posts
- Statistician/Analyst – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Manager, Field Investigator/Data Collector and Analyst Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Programme Manager –Post-graduation in Social work or in Social Science with 8 to 10 years’ experience in research
- Field Investigator/Data Collector – Post-graduation in Social work or in Social Science with 2 to 3 years’ experience in research
- Statistician/Analyst – Master Degree in Statistics/Bio-Statistics/Health Statistics with 1-year of experience
How to Apply IHBAS Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the skill test at Conference Hall No. 2, AcademicBlock, IHBAS ,Dilshad Garden, Delhi on 10 August 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Rs. 500/- (No fee is to be paid SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates)