ICAR, NRCB Recruitment 2018
ICAR, NRCB Jobs Notification: ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF and Young Professional. Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 27, 30 August and 6 September 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 27, 30 August and 6 September 2018
ICAR, NRCB Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Young Professional Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in the concerned subject with NET or Ph.D. qualification.
- Young Professional – M.Sc./M.Tech. majored in any branch of Life Science (Botany/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/and/or other related fields)
Age Limit for JRF and Young Professional Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional – Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years
How to apply for ICAR, NRCB Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 27, 30 August and 6 September 2018 at ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli. Candidates are required to bring a neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.