CCRH Recruitment 2018
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Jobs Notification: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has invited applications for the post of Professor and Reader. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 September 2018.
Advertisement No.: 10/2018
- Last Date of Application Submission: 04 September 2018
CCRH Vacancy Details
- Professor (Psychiatry)-02 Posts
- Professor (Practice of Medicine)-01 Post
- Reader (Psychiatry)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Professor and Reader Posts
- Professor (Psychiatry/ Practice of Medicine)-Post Graduate in Homoeopathy with three years of teaching experience in Psychiatry as Associate Professor/Reader of Medicine in a Homoeopathic college of degree level.
- Reader (Psychiatry) – Post Graduate in Homoeopathy with three years of teaching experience in Psychiatry Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Psychiatry in a Homeopathic college of degree level.
Age Limit for Professor and Reader Posts –65 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit the applications along with other necessary documents to the Principal/Office In charge, National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health, Sachivothamapuram, P.O.Kottayam-686 532, Kerala. The last date of receipt of application is 04 September 2018.
Application Fees for Professor and Reader Posts
- Gen & OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: Exempted