ILBS Recruitment 2018
ILBS Jobs Notification: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 5 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 5 September 2018
ILBS Vacancy Details
- Project Coordinator (A)– 1 Post
- Project Coordinator (B) – 1 Post
- Advocacy Coordinator – 2 Posts
- Project Manager– 1 Post
- Finance & Accounts Executive– 1 Post
- IT Engineer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Other Posts
- Project Coordinator (A) – MBBS with post-graduate degree in public health.
- Project Coordinator (B) – Master’s Degree in social science (Psychology/anthropology/sociology etc) with min 3 years post qualification experience.
- Advocacy Coordinator – Graduate in Mass communication/journalism, or higher.
- Project Manager– MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years duration) from a government recognized institute.
- Finance & Accounts Executive– Bachelor degree in commerce from recognised university
- IT Engineer – BE / B.Tech / MCA/ MSC IT (computer science / computer engg. / Information tech) or equivalent qualification in computer networking from government recognised institute.
Age Limit – 45 years
How to apply for ILBS Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit their bio-data at Room No. 6016, Upper Basement, Phase -1, ILBS, New Delhi or email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5 September 2018.