RINL Recruitment 2018
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018 Update: Vizag Steel or Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) has issued notification to fill up 664 Junior Trainee posts. Interested candidates can visit the official site of vizag steel and apply for the posts.
The last date of application is 25 September 2018 and the last date of payment of processing fee is till 26 September 2018.
Candidates who will be selected for the post will have to undergo a training process for a period of twenty four months. During training period, candidates with ITI qualification have to undergo one year Skill Development Course with certification from National Skill Development Corporation, which may be extended for cases where progress during training is found not satisfactory. Trainees will be paid an amount of monthly stipend of 10,700/-(consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of`12,200/-(consolidated) during the remaining period of training.
- Last Date of Application: 25 September 2018
- Last date for payment of Processing fee (if applicable): 26 September 2018
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Vacancy Details
Junior Trainees: 664 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Trainees Job
Matric / SSC with full time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Disciplines (60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC-NCL candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in all subjects of all semesters / years).
- Gen: 18 to 27 years of age
- OBC: 18 to 30 years of age
- SC/ST: 18 to 32 years of age
Selection Procedure for Junior Trainees Posts
Selection will be through Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination to the provisionally selected candidates. Test Pattern: Test will consist two segments and duration of the test will be 2 hours:
- Segment-I: 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, DataØ interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English,
- Segment-II: 75 Questions pertaining to respective technical subject.Ø The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only
How to Apply for the RINL Junior Trainees Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply only through Online registration from RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” on or before 25 September 2018.
Application Fees for Junior Trainees Posts Job
Processing fee of `300/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates