NIT, Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra has invited applications for the post of Senior Technical Officer and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2018.
Advertisement No.: 41/2018
- Opening Date of Application: 15 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 14 December 2018
NIT, Kurukshetra Vacancy Details
- Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer-01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer-01 Post
- Technical Officer-01 Post
- Medical Officer-01 Post
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant-01 Post
- Library & Information Assistant-02 Posts
- Superintendent-02 Posts
- Accountant-04 Posts
- Personal Assistant-03 Posts
- Pharmacist-01 Post
- Stenographer-04 Posts
- Junior Assistant-07 Posts
- Technical Assistant-21 Posts
- Technician—14 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer- Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree.
- Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer – B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade.
- Medical Officer- MBBS Degree or equivalent.
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education in Mechanical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade.
- Library & Information Assistant- Bachelors Degree in Science/Arts/ Commerce from recognized University/Institute.
- Superintendent- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Accountant- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent.
- Personal Assistant- Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Pharmacist- 10+2 or equivalent in Science.
- Stenographer/ Junior Assistant/ Technician -10+2 or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant- B.E./B.Tech
- Laboratory Assistant- B.Sc. Degree in relevant subject or equivalent.
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer/ Senior Technical Officer – 50 years
- Technical Officer/ Medical Officer – 35 years
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant/ Library & Information Assistant/ Superintendent/ Accountant/ Personal Assistant/ Technical Assistant -30 Years
- Pharmacist/ Stenographer/ Junior Assistant/ Technician/ Laboratory Assistant -27 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NITK’s Website www.nitkkr.ac.in. The last date of receipt of application is 14 December 2018.