West Central Railway Recruitment 2018
West Central Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs: West Central Railway invited applications against Scouts and Guides for the year 2018-19. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
Notification Number – 02/2018
Last Date of Application – 30 November 2018
West Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 8
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Erstwhile Gr. D: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts
- (GP ‘1900/-) Level 2 – 12th passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate OR 10th passed and having ITI certificate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T department
- (GP’ 1800/-) Level 1 – 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI (For Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T department.) OR 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- A President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years .The ‘Certificate of Activeness’ should be as per Annexure-111: and
- Should have attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railways’ level AND Two events at State level
- Group C – 18 to 30 Years
- Erstwhile Gr. D – 18 to 33 Years
Selection Procedure for West Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for West Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates apply online through official website via http://184.108.40.206:8080/sg_Jbp_2_2018/subjectInfo.aspx on or before 30 November 2018.