NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab has invited applications for the post of Radiographer, Data Manager and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 and 20 March 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 18 and 20 March 2019
NHM Punjab Vacancy Details
- Entomologist – 1 Post
- Data Manager – 7 Posts
- Epidemiologist– 1 Post
- Radiographer (Mobile Medical Unit)- 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Posts
- Entomologist – M.Sc. (Zoology) with Entomology as one of the subject.
- Data Manager – Regular Degree of MCA/MSc IT from any recognized institute/University.
- Epidemiologist– Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree in Epidemiology or Public Health.
- Radiographer (Mobile Medical Unit) – Diploma in Radiography recognized by Government of Punjab.
Age Limit – 18 to 38 years (Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for NHM Punjab Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates at O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh for Entomologist and Epidemiologist Post. For Radiographer, Candidates are required to appear at in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District along with documents. Candidates can refer to the official link of notification for details.