NEERI Recruitment 2019: CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 April 2019
- Intimation by Screening Committee: 1 May 2019
- Personal Interview/discussions: 7 and 8 May 2019
NEERI Vacancy Details
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant – Level III – 7 Posts
- Project Assistant – Level II – 8 Posts
- Project Assistant– I – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Project Assistant Posts
- Research Associate – M.E./M.Tech. (Civil/Chemical/Environmental/RS & GIS/RS/Geo-informatics) – 55% or equivalent marks with two years of experience/Ph.D.in relevant subject.
- Project Assistant – Level III – Masters in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant – Level II – BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science) for data entry/report preparation & report formatting etc. from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant– I – BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science) for data entry / report preparation & report formatting etc.
How to Apply for NEERI Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with documents to the email id email@example.com on or before 22 April 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted through email/mobile by 25 April 2019. All shortlisted candidates shall be required to appear before the Assessment and Recruitment Committee for Projects (ARCP) for a personal interview or a test (or both) at NEERI, Delhi Zonal Centre.